A carbon monoxide leak at an indoor pool at a southern Michigan hotel left one teenager dead and about a dozen people hospitalized, the Associated Press reported.

Those affected were taken to local hospitals near Niles, Mich., and a 13-year-old boy died en route to one of them. Police confirmed the boy was Bryan Douglas Watts, who was from Niles.

Six patients — which include five children — are still hospitalized but are in good condition.

Employees at Quality Inn & Suites in Niles, Mich., found six unresponsive children on the deck of the hotel’s indoor pool on Saturday…